Get Editor Update
For those who have purchased the CFDB Editor plugin extension, get updates here.
Otherwise, Purchase the CFDB Editor Plugin.
NOTE: WordPress will require you to uninstall your current version before you install the newest version.
Version 1.5 (December, 2016)
- Improvement: CSV Import – can now set delimiter, enclosure and escape characters
- Bug Fix: Occasional issues on Import page when form names from extended character sets
Version 1.4.3 (April, 2016)
- New: can now limit which columns are editable when using cfdb-datatable shortcode using the editcolumns attribute
- Bug fix where edit mode would inject a BR tag in certain circumstances
Version 1.4.2 (January, 2016)
- Fixes to avoid problem with WPML and when site it creating debug output during AJAX calls
Version 1.4.1 (August, 2015)
- Performance improvement in editing
Version 1.4 (June, 2015)
- New: Added Data cleanup function on Import page
- Bug Fix: Better handling of special characters
- Bug Fix: to import data
Version 1.3.1 (July, 2014)
- Can edit when viewing a single entry in the CFDB Administration page (CFDB 2.8).
- Can rename forms on the Import page
- Fixed bug where import failed for CSV files with Mac end-of-line character
Version 1.2.2 (June, 2013)
- Bug fix: where import did not work properly on some customers’ sites
- Bug fix: where editing column names was not working with datatables 1.9.4
- Import CSV File into the DB. See the Contact Form DB -> Import link in the WP administration page
- Support for editable datatable via short code [cfdb-datatable form=”form-name” edit=”true”]
In the WordPress Administration page for Plugins:
- Go to your WordPress Plugins Page
- Deactivate the plugin if you have an older version installed
- Delete the older version of the plugin
- “Add New”
- “Upload” link to upload and install the new version you downloaded
- Activate the plugin
If you just try to update it without deleting, it will give you an error that the plugin directory already exists.
Problems? Email email@example.com