Get Editor Update
Latest Version: 1.3.1
For those who have purchased the CFDB Editor plugin extension, get updates here.
Otherwise, Purchase the CFDB Editor Plugin.
New in 1.3.1 (July, 2014)
- Can edit when viewing a single entry in the CFDB Administration page (CFDB 2.8).
- Can rename forms on the Import page
- Fixed bug where import failed for CSV files with Mac end-of-line character
New in 1.2.2 (June, 2013)
- Bug fix: where import did not work properly on some customers’ sites
- Bug fix: where editing column names was not working with datatables 1.9.4
New in 1.2
- Import CSV File into the DB. See the Contact Form DB -> Import link in the WP administration page
- Support for editable datatable via short code [cfdb-datatable form=”form-name” edit=”true”]
In the WordPress Administration page for Plugins:
- Go to your WordPress Plugins Page
- Deactivate the plugin if you have an older version installed
- Delete the older version of the plugin
- “Add New”
- “Upload” link to upload and install the new version you downloaded
- Activate the plugin
If you just try to update it without deleting, it will give you an error that the plugin directory already exists.
Problems? Email firstname.lastname@example.org